Sunday 17 October 2010

MONTROSE 1-1 BERWICK

Had a weekend away and managed to take in our game yesterday at Links Park. Result, probably fair, I spent an agonising last 15 minutes when we got absolutely battered, I was literally just waiting for their winner to go in. But it didn't, and we certainly deserved a point. What can you say about Darren Gribbon, he can certainly get them. 11 so far for the season from I think starting 8 games. Was mystified by the managers double substitution, may be a reason, hope so,cause I couldn't see any logic in it. Had to laugh when I seen the match attendance figure. I commented at 4 minutes to 3 that there couldn't be 150 in the ground but the attendance figure would be 375, it always is from Links Park. What figure was given.....376! What point is there is giving out incorrect crowd figures? There was nowt like 376 there.