Tuesday 5 October 2010

As it's

Tuesday the Daily Ranger carries the league tables which always wiles away 15 minutes over lunch time. So having done my poring I thought I'd share a few stats with you. Tables apart Darren Gribbon is equal top league scorer, with Kenny Miller of Rangers on 10. The old firm aside, which is where they should be, we're now the only unbeaten team. We are the top league scorers though. Not bad I'd say after the first 8 games. I know we've only taken 3 from the last 9 points and came of the top consequently but all in all a fairly satisfying start to the season.
You may want to look in here http://www.shiteseats.co.uk/post/1244072104/berwick-rangers-supporters-trust-a-q-a as we now have a relationship with our friends at St James Park and they have been interested and kind enough to give us a wee shout on their site.