Saturday 9 October 2010

KELSO 0-1 ORMISTON

Spent the afternoon at Springfield Park Kelso with 46 other hardly souls where a far from perfect game resulted in a win for the then nine man East Lothian side. First time I've seen either side this season and they were far from impressive. The referee had to work overtime to stop the collective pot boiling over. It makes me wonder why lads at that level do it, but I'm sure both sides would say he was far from perfect, we all do don't we.
I did watch the Scotland game last night, what a load of crap. Backs to the wall from the off I'm afraid. It was like Rourkes Drift only this time the Zulu's were wearing red. Up till the home side scored a draw was the ambition and after they did score there was no answer. What was the managers plan, ask him cause I've certainly no idea. And finally today's two results in our division went rather kindly for us. Good omen maybe for the resumption next week?