Monday 18 October 2010

Another fitba

week starts. I was thinking that last week I started with 46 others at Kelso watching them play Ormiston then three days later I was one of 51322 at the nation stadium as the roof came of and I finished the seven days at Links Park Montrose with a couple of hundred others, although they'll tell you it's more, again. But tonight I'm an arm chairer, you know that curious lot that are experts on all things football but couldn't tell you the last time they set foot inside a ground, and putting your Newcastle/Liverpool/Man United/Everton tops on and going to the Brown Bears doesn't count. So I'll join this venerable company tonight and kick the week of at Blackburn Rovers. Oh by the way did you see Villa's goal at Blackpool yesterday, ye I know on the telly, but what an absolute cracker.