Monday 25 October 2010

ARE YOU

like me and waiting for the Scottish Cup draw? How is it nobody seems to know when the draw is. The suits must know so why ain't they tell the great unwashed. I know they have no interest till the old firm appears but please, come on the competition has started. Which led me on to thinking, again we're not being told, whose in the draw. As far as I can see from the top down, there's 6 from the first division, all the second 9 non leaguers and 4 from the third, with 2 replays to go there could be 2 more from the third or non league, or one of each. That's probably a load of bollocks and I certainly can't be bothered to trawl back through checking my sums. Either way from a black & gold perspective, any chance of a home draw? From a personal perspective someone at home we can beat easily or failing that someone we don't normally play.