Friday 22 October 2010

CUP WEEKEND

is with us this season again, and as usual, it's getting a habit, we have an away tie, back up the road to picturesque Cumbernauld. It's only a few weeks since our last visit there and if you look at the league table, I know tomorrows the cup, it would appear they have made no progress at all. They do appear to be having a torrid season and I read the other day that Marc McCusker is still out, so lets hope, and no malice intended here, I certainly hope tomorrow shows no improvement. We need to be through to round three, suppose mind you every club will say the same, and get a wee break cup tie wise. How many will be there I wonder supporting the black & gold? The last time the numbers were quite respectable so I hope we can take a few more tomorrow. If your not going the reserves are playing Kelso at Shielfield and on Sunday the youth team have their first home game this season against Arbroath.