Thursday 28 October 2010

ANOTHER AWAY

draw would you believe it? Conspiracy theory's, I'm really starting to believe in them. I'd really appreciate it if you my reader could tell me the last time we played a cup tie at Shielfield. I know we've just got to get on with it. At least it's a team we don't normally play. Question number 2, have we ever played them before, I'll endeavour to answer that one and say no, pretty sure about that. Plus it's one we can and should win. It's not very often we play a team we've never played before but it should be interesting. We'll be going there as the "big" league team and remember what with all the debate about league v non league and league v juniors etc we need to be sure to keep our end up. And remember the next round sees the big boys all coming in. How do you fancy Hamilton away?