Tuesday 14 September 2010

What is

happening with the Scottish Football Authorities? Now we all have our opinions of the "suits" that run our game. I have many opinions on them, few on the plus side but even they seem to be out doing themselves. Our newly formed under 17 team, and mind you a lot of work has gone in to where they are at this point from many individuals, not least of all the players, have had all their games thus far cancelled, including being removed from the SFA Youth Cup. Reason, awaiting international clearance for the lads from south of the border. I kid you not, and this seems to be taking an age. I really kid you not, this situation currently exists. I don't know where they currently are as of today, I'll need to try to find out.
As an aside we presently have the highest league scorer in Scotland if you didn't know, in young Gribben. Well done to him, 7 at this stage from 5 games ain't at all bad.