Thursday 9 September 2010

Almost time

to be giving thought to Saturdays game again. And what a cracker it is. This early in the season and we've got first v second. When your at the top, sounds good eh, it feels to me that there is much more to loose. I don't think we've got anything to worry about given the way we've started but by the same token nobody will take them lightly. Without checking I think they've won their last two without conceding but the way O'Reilly and Gribbon have been playing you need to always fancy us for goals. As an occasion hopefully it might have something. Without criticising but our division lacks a wee bit of making the match day an "experience" I know it's not easy with the numbers attending but I think more thought could be given by all concerned. And as I say that's not criticism but hopefully some constructive input. What do you think? When's the last time you went to see at match at your club and got the feeling they were really glad you came along?