Monday 6 September 2010

I see

Clyde's Marc McCusker has won the Irn-Bru Phenomenal Young Player of the Month for August. Well done to him, but it must have been a close run thing with one or two of our players. As far as I'm aware he got one more goal than our two but hey, well done lad, we'll not mention that your team are currently lying 8th in the table now will we!
Before we can think of next Saturdays encounter we all have midweek internationals to contend with. As I've said earlier we've started of with a point away from home, that's fine, but now we need three tomorrow at Hampden. We need something like a 3-0 win to really get the campaign up and running, then 4 points on the board wouldn't look that bad at all. I was going to go to the Duns Chirnside game first but unfortunately it's been cancelled due to Chirnside having a number of lads working. Fine story when all Dingers know they were running scared? And no, I'm not needing to be in Chirnside in the foreseeable future!