Sunday 19 September 2010

Just back

from a weekend up North so had to rely on the Premier League biased Media to keep up with what was going on at Shielfield. And off course as you'll be well aware I only got the basic bones of what happened. So at this stage I'm waiting to speak to someone who witnessed the action to tell me if the result was fair or if we "wus robbed". Just looking at the actual result we still hold our top spot and still by the same two points and the other results meant nobody else could take advantage of our points dropping. If I'd been at the game and we were 2-1 down and equalised with two to go I'd almost have thought we'd have won, but I may get told differently.
Our reserves got their second away win on the trot as well winning at Coldstream. Details are about as hard to find as tits on a bull however but never mind, they seem to be getting things right and now sit in a mid table position.