Friday 24 September 2010

Almost time

for our latest chapter in "how we won the Championship" Wouldn't it be great if we could read back the way and that had come to pass! But back to reality and tomorrow will be the usual difficult encounter. They're heading up the second half of the table at present and I've got to say I've not heard much comment about how they are playing. A quick look at the table shows their season so far to have a bit of a lop sided look about it only having played two of their six games at home. I'll stick my neck out here, unlike Gladston Small, and say that I'm looking for full points tomorrow. Having said that I've not heard how Darren Gribbon is doing, if indeed he did actually get a knock last Saturday. And off course there's no Steven Notman which will mean a wee shuffle at best. I just hope that neither of these situations will knock our push of the rails.