Wednesday 8 September 2010

Did you

watch your respective international last night then? For those of us born on the northern side of the emperors wall, and by the way that's the only true to to call yourself a Scot, but I digress. I did watch the game from Hampden, oh I did watch it. That was the worst performance in the history of international football involving our country. Their country, by the way population equivalent to say Falkirk, has won 5 games in their history and avoided defeat 13 times. The quality of player on show last night is what we now have. Now, for anyone say, below 25, that will appear the norm, but anyone of a similar vintage to myself remembers when Scotland could put a good, sometimes excellent, side on the park. We are now reduced to watching that absolute crap, and no result achieved in the 8th minute of stoppage time can disguise that. And I've got a ticket for the next game at Hampden against........the Spaniards!