Thursday 23 September 2010

Looking forward

to the Scottish Cup first round on Saturday. Not everybody's cup of tea I know, no big names, no glamour and a load more, but I and I'm sure others will have an interested eye on proceedings. I'm certainly rooting for all the East of Scotland clubs and hoping they proceed. As a programme collector I'm also always interested to see if any of the home clubs fail to issue for such an important occasion. I'll be particularly interested to see if Hawick and Coldstream manage to produce anything. They are two of the "offenders" in the nicest possible way, for not producing in the East of Scotland league and if you read this a couple of days ago you'll know neither do they reply to people who are trying to produce a programme, sorry lads but I've still heard nowt to this day. I still want you both to win however.