Thursday 16 September 2010

Didn't get
home from work last night to listen to Gribben on the wireless but heard it today on-line. Darren your a **** hot goal scorer at the moment but don't give up the day job lad. Mind you nowt at all wrong with getting the clubs name on national radio. Staying with footie I've just noticed on the SFL site that the club have offered last Saturdays trialist Eddie Malone a contract. No idea if there's any truth in the story but it would be nice if we could break that first on the official site. And yes, I've said that before, but there's been no change.
Some of you may know I'm editing a match programme for the reserves this season. As such I need information from our opponents and from last Saturday and this I've tried to contact Hawick and Coldstream via their club secretary's. Net result, not a cheep from either. I'm just trying to produce a worthwhile issue people. It's good to talk, or visa versa......