Monday 5 April 2010

Just back

from a long Easter weekend away where I gave up some of my valuable time, and cash off course, to take in our game at Station Park. What a waste of time that turned out to be. We lay down and died for Forfar in a game that we were lucky to get nil. You'll be as aware as I am that that means that Forfar have beaten us four times this season without us managing to score a single goal. We're all aware football is about opinions and you will no doubt have yours, but I'm afraid mine is that that situation is not good enough. The team must do better or changes must be made. I know, much easier said than done, but they must be left in no doubt that what was served up on Saturday is not acceptable. Our season is effectively over and thoughts must now turn to next term. Sad indeed.......