Thursday 29 April 2010

Eyemouth 1-1 Leith Athletic

Made my second visit in just over a week to Warner Park Eyemouth last night to catch the Fishermen against the lads from my old stomping ground in Leith. Like the week before Eyenouth were up against a top five side and again they e quited themselves well. Some of their passing and movement of the ball was quite impressive better than last week in my humble opinion. Was interested as well to watch our ex striker Steve Rad......, couldn't spell his name when he was with us and still can't, but you know who I mean. Didn't impress I'm afraid and was clearly frustrated with himself which he didn't hide. Maybe if United can maintain this they can start next season in better form and get a better run going. Good luck to them. Much more pleasant evening as well, weather wise, made for a much more enjoyable experience. That Himooth wund can be a bugger, they breed em tough there you know!
Crowd 37HC