Tuesday 13 April 2010

Biggish game

at Shielfield tonight, both clubs have their own reasons off course and what a joy it would (will) be to win this one. I'm sure all Berwick fans have their own reasons for wanting this win, some might be the same, others may be fairly individual. Which one are you? I certainly know which category i'm in. For a whole load of reasons I'd absolutely love us to win this one but It certainly won't be the end of the world if we don't! Come on Berwick STICK IT RIGHT UP EM...oops sorry, composure retained.
Noticed that Steven Tweed got MOTM in our division, well done to him no problem with that. And finally, I'm too excited to sit still for much longer, did you noticed that Sundays Cup Semi had two ex Berwick players involved. While since that's happened I'd guess, if ever. Right I'm away to get my Berwick top on......