Saturday 10 April 2010

10 minutes

gone and I was looking for something blunt to hack at my wrists. If you were there you know what I mean if not take my word for it. Up till half time it was desperate, really desperate. Into the second half and for once the manager used his subs to some effect and we clawed our way back into the game quite rightly ending up with a point. The referee, can't remember who he was or care for that matter, wasn't adverse to giving the V signs to his Ducket side doubters either, another tosser in charge again, where do they come from, no don't tell me I really don't care. The Loons won at Livingston so does that mean they come here on Tuesday to possibly win the league? I'm far too emotional to do any sums on the matter right now. Something about pints of Blond and Best at lunch time!