Tuesday 24 August 2010

Was sent

an article I'd never read last night by Peter Unwin from the South of France would you believe it. Well the article itself wasn't from the South of France it was from Liverpool TV but Peter.....hold on, you get the gist. Well, I read the article which was on Sammy Reid being Bill Shankly's first signing for Liverpool and it goes into some excellent detail and stuff as I say I've never seen before. I thought it certainly worthy of sharing with the clubs fans and beyond of course so I've put it up on the club's official site. Have a look yourself it's worth a read.
Away from Shielfield I watched the City Liverpool game last night. I'd say it was a conclusive win for City and made me wonder how far they may be able to go this season. It's been tried before off course, buying instant success I mean, but on what I saw I must say I was impressed and you can't fail to be if you look round their squad. Time will tell off course but I'm rooting for them.