Tuesday 10 August 2010

Just back

from my summer vacation, this lunch time actually, and beginning to catch up with all things fitba, not least black & gold. Good result on Saturday at Albion, an away point on the first game of the season will do me and by all accounts we were well worth the point if not more. Encouraging start then it's on to Firhill tonight, again, which I won't make unfortunately. What are we expecting from this game? Good question. I was there last season when we were well beaten and although I'd wish for more can't really see much change. If they can pull in a similar number, c1700, as last season at least the club will get a small cheque for our troubles. It's really Saturday's game against Elgin that is important to our season but I'll remain hopeful with all crossed.