Wednesday 25 August 2010

Nae fitba

on the box last night, unfortunately, although there was off course plenty around. Kept an eye on it all on the BBC site videprinter. Any shocks, now I'm trying to think, I suppose MK Dons beating Blackpool or Brechin beating Dundee. Did you notice the crowds however? Both in England and Scotland they we fairly small. Biggest, I think, in England was at West Ham, over 20000 and Scotland at Tynecastle less than 5000. Mind you that's fairly historical so I suppose no real surprises. A few more tonight to tie up the second rounds, oh and by the way did you notice the Clyde score at Dunfermline? For a while they were ahead then only got beat by the odd goal in five. That off course means to me that we would have given the Pars a right doing, ye, I know......