Monday 16 August 2010

Did you

watch any of the telly games yesterday? Two draws is what I got, if you had ESPN you got a win as well. I'm going to watch the Man United Newcastle game tonight. It'll never take the place of actually being there off course. I smile when passing various pubs displaying their signs outside advertising "live" football. Wrong, it's football on the telly. I'm sure there are a huge amount of fans up and down the country who watch their team regularly, on the box. Is it a good thing, well you make up your mind. Even with the vast amount of monies which football gets from TV none of the clubs seem to be any better of, judging by what they charge to get in anyway. I've never hard a player or club anywhere saying "we've got enough money this season from the TV so we'll drop entrance charges" The more they get the more it goes up, draw your own conclusions.