Friday 10 July 2009

Fitba on the box

again last night, great stuff for this viewer at least as I watched the Llanelli v Motherwell match. Enjoyed it as well and glad that "our" team progressed, although the Welshmen never gave up and plugged away the whole time. Had a look at the other euro results and unfortunately all the other Welsh and Irish teams went out some with embarrassing scores I've got to say, pick of the bunch being the Lisburn Distillery score, into double figures would you believe.
It's our first friendly tomorrow at Stenny, not one that I'll be able to be at, although if I'm honest it hardly sent my pulse racing too much! The line up should be interesting however because as far as I know there are presently 12 signed players. News has been sparse on that so I can only presume no more have been added, unless it's being kept a secret. No matter I'll be interested in how they perform, who ever "they" end up being.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glasnost