Thursday 30 April 2009

Last home game

It's our last home game on Saturday against our friends from Links Park, who off course are still in the hunt for a play off place, just mind. Don't know if you think like me but I'm glad to put this season to bed, its been a right old slog after the way we started, then going out of all the cups in round one. Since the take over I think it's fair to say the ship has been steadied with some great performances. For me, the win against Shire at Ochilview was my favourite.
Then on Saturday night we have the end of season "do" when things will be put to bed officially if you like, and we'll get to hear who the player of the year is. Who did you vote for then? My cross went against young Darren Gribbens name.

1 comment:

Joe Bloggs said...

Ewart min, diven't be silly!