Wednesday 29 April 2009

Bit of a moan

I collect programmes. I'm not apologising for that, I pay for them, and in that spirit write to a number of clubs requesting various editions. Two of these clubs recently have been Spartans and Gretna, 2008, isn't it?
Spartans first, a club I have admired for the progress they are making. Unfortunately, they don't seem to have made quite as much progress in communication. I sent a letter to their secretary and followed it up with an email, no response to either, not too impressive I'm afraid.
Gretna did reply to me by email saying they didn't sell any of their programmes except on ebay, and I should direct my attention to there.
The report card says try a bit harder lads, but good luck never the less in your respective push for honours this season. Go on send me a programme.......

No comments: