Saturday 11 April 2009

Couch tattie

Watched things unfold on Sky sports today. Was feeling just ever so slightly slow after enjoying several pints of Spadge's excellent ale last evening. Things become no less interesting in our league mind. Cowden dropping a couple of points and the Sons doing what I suspected to us, although I've seen no details as yet, nevertheless a defeat is a defeat. Shire drawing with Annan. Stenny getting humped again and don't count the Loons out of it yet. Will Cowden hold their nerve, I think they still have to play Dumbarton yet, that could decide it. The rest is still almost anybodies, well not ours, but almost anybody else, except Elgin as well.......
Rumour has it that our top scorer, did he play today? could be on his way to the Strathclyde Homes Stadium. Coming on the back of last week am I reading something that isn't there. Mind you his record speaks for itself. I think we are something like his 8th club, his age, 22. It was probably his time to move anyway! Still a pity, we can certainly do with his goals. But hey, I might be wrong, lets see eh......

No comments: