Monday 19 July 2010

Another game

in quick succession tonight at Shielfield against the perennial ubiquitous X1, in this case a Sunderland X1. I always like to see what English premier clubs have to put on show when their "big stars" are away elsewhere. I am right in saying that their first X1 are in some exotic location aren't I? No matter this should give our lads a good work out tonight. I presume he'll change personnel as much as he can tonight. There were a few guys on Saturday wearing shirts with no numbers on who I had no idea who they were. It'll be interesting to see how many English lads they have at this level, or will they all be "Jonny Foreigners" as well. It's heavily overcast in Berwick right on and we had a short sharp shower a wee while ago. Gid for the grass though......