Sunday 28 March 2010

Game 35
Montrose 1-1 Berwick


I eventually decided to go to Montrose yesterday not fully convinced I was doing the right thing. Then after Alan Brazil fired wide with a pathetic penalty attempt and Montrose went right up the park and scored I was convinced I should have been at home with Jeff Stelling, is that the spelling of Stelling? However after that things got better for the black & gold with an equalising goal on half time and a much improved second half. On Alan Brazil, he's certainly a man low on confidence at the moment as his headed miss in front of goal emphasised. He did work hard otherwise but how he (and us) needs a goal. With the sun at Links park yesterday you needed shades to stop the glare from their plastic pitch which proved far to slippy for a number of players, what is it like to play on? Coupled with other results we are back into play off albeit temporarily. Looking to Tuesday against Livi I've had a look at the table and am I wrong in saying a win will see them all but promoted save goal difference?