Thursday 25 March 2010

Did you

watch the game from Tannadice last night? For once I can say I enjoyed watching a game involving two SPL clubs. Cracker wasn't it? And I'm not just saying that because of the result, although I always like to see the old firm getting beat, but Celtic went one better than that at St Mirren, they got stuffed and Mowbray got the bullit today because of it. Apparently he has the lowest win percentage since.... who really cares anyway. On the same night both of them got beat, great stuff.
Have you thought about Montrose on Saturday, are you going? I'm looking forward to it with some degree of trepidation. I'm really hoping the players will surprise us all and put in one hell of a performance really stuff Montrose, look as if they are really up for it, and make us all feel we're right back on track. What do you think......