Saturday 23 January 2010

What a

great win today, but unfortunately I couldn't make it as we were at the Radio Borders party in Melrose Rugby Club last night to celebrate the stations 20th birthday. It was a good night made even better by the free bar! So I'm afraid the thought of a drive to Elgin this morning was fairly far from my thoughts. No matter though the lads didn't need my help, and with apparently only 16 fit players appear to have taken Elgin apart. Great to see Steven Radzynski get a couple, can't do his confidence any harm at all. Unfortunately both Shire and Forfar won as well and Livingston got a last minute equaliser so things remain really tight. Great win though and gets us right back on track. Will need to bring myself up to date with the team situation though as from various reports on line our selection situation appears to be fairly dire. Did I say it already...GREAT RESULT......