Tuesday 12 January 2010

It's exactly

a month today since our last game, the Shire one remember, no, don't blame you. What chance Saturdays game then? They do have under soil whats it mind plus this thaw we're having but I don't want to get too excited yet, there may be the proverbial plague of locusts or something else that the authorities deem to be unsafe or unsuitable! Infact not seen any indication what will be happening come the weekends games at all so far. Is that a good sign do you think? Listened to the City game on the radio last night, great win. Any of you that know me will be aware of my tenuous link to them, my daughter has a season ticket? She was telling me about the tickets for the League Cup semi finals. City wanted to sell theirs for about £20 but United wouldn't have it and wanted twice that. Apparently both clubs have to agree so now City have to charge £40 with the game at Old Trafford costing £45. Somebody has to pay for it I'm afraid.