Monday 18 January 2010

It appears

all of tonight's ties are on although I'll watch the Newcastle game on Sky. Will be tracking all the Scottish Cup scores however on the BBC site. I've said it before on here that I hope Edinburgh City get through to play Hibs, no bias there then! If your like me you'll have been thinking over Saturdays game. Every blow is eloquently described in Dave Cooks match report on the official site. They need to get it out their system this week and get a win at Elgin on Saturday. It could certainly have been worse as regard opponents but they will still need to work for it. I was up for the first encounter this season and vividly recall, what seemed like an 98th minute equaliser, can't remember exactly what minute it was didn't matter really at the time, if you were there you'll know what I mean.