Friday 29 January 2010

My first

live game tomorrow since December the 12th. I've missed our last two games for various reasons but am looking forward to tomorrow. I'm gonna leave my mate who happens to be of the brass monkey persuasion in the house tomorrow but I'm looking forward to seeing how we cope with a team yet to win in the league this season having only managed to amass six points during that period. Our two players are back from suspension as is Graham Guy from injury. How will the manager juggle his resources given last weeks result at Elgin? Lets go for another big win and really get our challenge going. Anyone in any doubt remember that game at Links Park and a certain Kevin Webster, I know we all feel sorry for his wife, but......
Noticed as well that the club are supposed to be looking at the former Clyde and Brechin City striker Sean McKenna who was released by the Glebe Park club recently, can't say I know anything about him though. See you at Shielfield tomorrow......