Sunday 31 January 2010

Couldn't help

thinking about yesterdays game even though I didn't want to. In the much colder light of day it still seems as bad, and a whole lot of people (the team) need to take a look at themselves. I'm not going to phyco analise the performance, I've a fairly good idea whats acceptable and what isn't. They all have a ton of work and thinking to do before next Saturday or the Shire will really heap further embarrassment on to yesterday. It's up to you lads, prove yourselves. One thing I forgot to mention from yesterday was saying hello to Tommy Graham. No hesitation in saying one of my favorite ex players, nice to see you Tommy, and he wasn't looking a day older! Good effort today by Andy Murray, but oh......if the tennis world thought there may be a shift in power in 2010 think again, Federer was awesome and the best the rest can expect is the scraps from his table I'm afraid. Next time Andy.