Wednesday 6 May 2009

Play off's

It's that time again, with all the participants being decided. Who do you want from our league then? I'm leaning towards Shire, I think, but it's close. There's a big play off final on Friday night in Newcastle, well Gateshead to be precise. I certainly wish the local team all the best and would like to see them back into the top league, in the non leagues that is. You may know as well that Newcastle Blue Star have already been promoted through the play off's also. So you see there is some successful football in Newcastle, if you look.
I hear as well that we may have a couple of pre season games against Blyth Spartans, something to do with celebrating the formation of the new county council, is that worth celebrating I hear you ask, no, probably not, but any excuse for a game against one of our county neighbours I say, we'll see no doubt.

No comments: