Monday 11 May 2009

Bloody machine

Apologising again I'm afraid, but not my fault this time. This blog and me have a relationship, I'm sure it's female, and sometimes it (she) falls out with me and won't speak, like this time again. No matter, other things happening.
Our season finished in ignominious fashion at Elgin on Saturday, I think that means we've finished with something like 7 games without a win. The manager can now start the not inconsiderable job of putting a team together for next season. We all have faith in you Jimmy, go for it.
Was pleased to see Gateshead win their play off final and get back to the top non league league, if you take my meaning, effectively the 5th division, and with almost half of it ex league clubs it should be an interesting league next season. Apparently their first time back for a dozen seasons and their crowd of over 4200 is the largest for a competitive Gateshead game for about 40 years!

No comments: