Monday 24 May 2010

Not long

till the World Cup now, 11th of June my tele said last night. Now, as you'll be aware my team, you know who it is, have again elected not to take part, ye, I know, but we're not there again. Not good enough, needs changed etc but we're not again so those of us of the St Andrews persuasion may well end up adopting a country. The question which will be discussed at many venues is off course should we support England. Personal question to be addressed individually. I will be giving my support to our English friends. I'm not of the persuasion to see England get beat, well unless they're playing us, but at this tournament I won't mind seeing them put on a good show. The one thing I'll ask, nae plead, please don't mention that unmentionable from your history, you know what I mean, I'm not going to say it myself...... and that really is as magnanimous as I'll get!