Saturday 22 May 2010

Just been

reading about Shires plight now that their owner, I hate that title in football, has jumped ship. Another example of the dangers involved when an individual owns control of a club. We've had very painful experience of it first hand and Shire now have a problem on their hands as to what they do now. Can't say I know anything about their individual but I'm always a wee bit suspicions of the motives behind some of these guys. Shire now have some decisions to make and couple that with the fact they are homeless then they don't have their sorrows to seek. Apparently their Trust may be able to buy the shares. If so a good thing, but it certainly is not as simple as that, although it's certainly a step in the right direction. I've said it before but I'll do so again, individuals "owning" clubs is bad news.
Just watched a great play off final which saw Blackpool back into the top division, do you remember the last time they were there.....I do!
Champions League final tonight, bring it on.......