Friday 19 February 2010

I see

a number of matches have fallen already with several more subject to pitch inspections. We, as far as I know, are not in that category, at least yet. Mind you given the well publicised state of our pitch and the weather forecast for tonight I wouldn't be surprised to hear something negative. But as of now the game goes ahead and am I right in saying our opponents have never beaten us? Well lads if ever you had a shout to change that its right now. Our form is nothing short of worrying at present and one more slip from us will give Albion the chance to catch us, I know, if they win their games in hand. Brazil back tomorrow is the rumour and how about the number 1 jersey? Will we see the new signing because unless Mark Peat has made a recovery of biblical proportions he surely has no chance and again I think to date he has made the most appearances this season.
On a different note I see that ex Rangers are making their mark in the East of Scotland Premier League. The line ups from last Saturdays Tynecastle v Spartans match included Eddie Mearns, Robbie Arthur, Chris Flockhart and Robbie Manson.