Sunday 21 February 2010

Had other

things to do yesterday so wasn't at the game, but by all accounts that made me one of the lucky ones. That's not a guess by the way, I've spoken to someone who was there and he confirmed it was worse than last week. That off course means we can now be overhauled by Albion Rovers whom we go to next week. Mind you in truth we are nowhere near promotion material, infact we're about as far as it's possible to be from there. I'm tired of saying that this run just goes on, but it does, and there are better men than me that need to figure out how to change it. But sort it they have to do, and I'm not ignoring the players in this, your the lads that are under achieving, at least I hope you are, cause if that's your best I think I can hear a rotund lady warming up here vocal cords.