Monday 22 February 2010

Another football

week commences and thank goodness there's more on offer than just black & gold. I'll kick off tonight watching the Rotherham v not quite sure who at this stage, it'll come to me though. Just been watching some of the MOTD stuff I taped at the weekend and I've got to say how many of these guys playing for Pompey have made up names? Now there's a club in soapy. I find it hard to have much sympathy and must saying it's another case of a small number of players getting rather rice on the back of a club that could no way afford it and they will eventually go back to whence they came and the people that matter, the fans, will suffer. Had a look at the list of players they have sold this season, it comes to in the region of £80 million, no sign of that though. Does that put our problems into perspective, NOT AFTER 4 HOMES DEFEATS IN A ROW IT DOESN'T......