Wednesday 24 February 2010

The club

has signed another youngster in Jordan, is it? Cropley. If he's half the player his old man was he'll do a job at our level. If your around my age you may also remember watching his dad play for Hibs. We could certainly do with a wee bit of luck on something and if this young man can do something special for us, and himself off course, it would be really welcome. Did his dad and Brazil's play together? Can't really recall but I think Cropley may have been first, but you'll tell me won't you??
Our West correspondent drew the next ditty to my attention. That of Shire having a game, think it's against Albion, where YOU pay what you want. It's an idea that's already been tried in the English league at Mansfield Town when they had Gateshead as visitors and drew in a huge crowd at that level taking far in excess of what they may have had otherwise. I'll wish them well even although they are being less than helpful in my request for a programme from our game recently!