Thursday 24 June 2010

Well our

English friends made it through and well done to them. The result was everything and they got it. Convincing, you can answer that but they move on and it's their old foes on Sunday. I've mentioned Germany before and the fact that I dislike the way they now have a two year residency rule which means they are playing what I'd certainly call non Germans. And how about the French, just rewards, I'd say so. They cheated their way to these finals and I'm glad they have gone this early. They done themselves no favours only showing petulance and a complete lack of judgment. The tournament is better for their passing.
On matters black & gold we've signed some more players taking our squad to a respectable 16. With the reserve and under 17's also coming on I'd say the preparation is about as good as could be hoped for. I went to Lowick again last night to watch the final trial for the youths and it appears that the coaches have their squad pretty well put together.