Thursday 3 June 2010

Our full

list of pre season friendlies is now known, the fist two cup ties are out, well two if you count the ubiquitous "bye" and the league fixtures are out in a couple of weeks. And me....I've just finished totting up my list from last season. You may recall, probably not, that about nine months ago I said I'd never done it before so for the season I'd keep a detailed list of all the games I attended. Well, do it I did and it produced the following numbers:-
Games attended = 43 of which 27 were Berwick games
Most expensive entrance fee = £33.50 for Man City v Arsenal and £12 for Partick v Berwick
Biggest crowd = 47339 Man City v Arsenal Biggest crowd watching Berwick 1620 Livingston v Berwick
Most expensive programme = £3 Man City v Arsenal I didn't pay more than £2 for any Berwick programme all season.
Highest scoring game 11 goals Duns Amateurs 1 10 Hibs and Berwick games 6 goals Berwick 4 2 Hibs X1 Partick 5 1 Berwick Elgin 3 3 Berwick
In total I travelled 4809.5 miles of which 2811.0 was watching Berwick and in total I spent £960.53 and watching Berwick £573.57.
Quite a season you may agree, almost £1000 spent on fitba, my oh my!