Friday 19 June 2009

Nothing
from Shielfield I'm afraid at the moment but what did catch my eye was the release of the East of Scotland fixtures. That's been unheard of in previous times, but new fixture secretary Kenny McLean has done a great job bring order to that hither to unorganised situation, great stuff. Those of us, and I do appreciate we are small in number, that take an interest in things East of Scotland I'm sure are glad to see the new organisation. Course he's a Duns lad, enough said! We now certainly seem to be heading towards next season as the friendlies are listed, they appear on the fitba daft site by the way. And off course we are very soon being served early european fixtures, bring them on.....
Finally I had a look at the newly available online MP's expenses. For our own MP that is anyway, interesting reading. They are on www.parliament.uk if you want a nose at them. Hey, I'd like my employer to pay £45 a month for my laundry, and £145 for cleaning, cleaning what I'd ask. Remember that's you money as well as mine. Bloody MP's. Democracy certainly comes at a high price, democracy, democracy I hear you ask, ye your right......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tis a football blog you girl. Talk about Notman rumours or somat!