Thursday 25 June 2009

Absent with leave

and it's been great given the Mediterranean weather blessing our shores at present, so unfortunately I've been temporarily absent from this blog, but I'm back, so that'll teach you! Heartened to see the Shielfield ranks swelled by another two new recruits. I know the manager is watching a number of players but as they all seem to be doing at this time of year they are hedging their bets in the hope they can always get that illusive better offer, which I suppose you really can't blame them for, just hope it doesn't backfire on you lads, cause as far as I'm concerned I only want the best for our club so make no apologies for being biased.
If you've looked at the official site you'll be up to date with the situation regarding the new strips. Suffice to say it certainly appears those at the club have managed to secure another supplier and deal with some alacrity, well done to those concerned. That could have been the type of situation, which in days gone by, would have upset the cart, and I don't mean that long ago, but these days stronger stuff prevails.

No comments: