Friday 1 February 2008

Cowdenbeath vs Berwick Rangers

The weather forecast has this game in some doubt. The weather in Berwick has been okay today, but the forecast is for -4 temperatures during the night which could see the Shielfield Park pitch freeze up.

That said, the morning forecast is good with temperatures rising to 5 degrees and a good chance of some sunshine. If you are travelling for this one, it might be worthwhile checking with the club (01289 307424). I will try my best to update this blog with news in the morning.

If the game does go ahead, home fans will see a much changed Berwick side since the last game at Shielfield with up to 7 new faces likely to feature.

Cowden are fighting to stay in this division and will not want to be dragged into a relegation dog fight. They'll be looking for the three points and I'm sure we will be in a position to hand them over. As I said last week, I wish this season would just end.

My prediction: Berwick 0-2 Cowden. They'll do the job in second gear.

Weather: 5 degrees, sunny.

Download the latest LEAGUE INSIDER

No comments: