Thursday 11 November 2010

THE NOOSE

tightens, or so it seems to me this week. Starting last weekend with a defeat at Gayfield, one which by all accounts was deserved which worries me even more. Then on Tuesday we slipped down a place after the Annan Montrose game. Last night was no better when Arbroath won again and we further slipped to our lowest position of the season. Then 5 minutes ago I read on the SFL site that Paul Currie will be out for what they describe as an extended period with an injury. I'm presuming this to be accurate although our club have said nothing. I don't know the up to date situation re bookings but no doubt they will kick in soon. Our squad is looking shockingly thin, but that's not really news to anyone given what we have. Where do we go now, well a win on Saturday is imperative, everyone knows that. What team will we see though?