Tuesday 23 November 2010

ITS SINKING

in now and I'm able to get my head round the possibilities that this tie gives to the club, and they're all positive. I know planning has started already and much is to be done. The big talking point is, and will be, the sale of tickets. Thankfully we have the experience within the club that hopefully will make this a successful operation. Everybody will have their view, that is right. My own one is fairly simple, this season their is an average home gate of something in the region of 470. Every one of them must get a ticket if they so desire. After that Supporters Club and Trust members after that, basically whoever you want as long as they're sold. Yes I know that's overly simple but as long as the afore mentioned all get a ticket that's all that's required. How about the addition of those Berwick fans that went to Clyde and Cove. After that the only important thing it that they are all sold, which face it, will hardly be a problem, will it?